Monday, February 2, 2009

I Will Be Off Work a Few Days















Slipped on some oil and in the process of breaking my fall I dislocated a finger on my right hand.

I was very impressed with the care I got at Central Valley Occupational Medical Group. This is the work comp facility that my employer uses. One hour and ten minutes is all it took from the minute I walked in until the minute I walked out.

Dr. Kamal Eldrageely was the physician that reset my dislocated finger. I opted not to have shots into the finger to numb it before being reset. I told the Doc he could have one shot, not to screw it up!

I'll have Hot & Cold pack for two days then will start Occupational therapy on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

Maybe you'll get "the call" Monday.


Biker Buzz's Bizness

Travel Nicholas said...

Oh ouch - poor Lumpy!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. That is an impressive xray. wow